For Current and Incoming Playmates Families
Complete the following forms and return physical copies to the school office by your given deadline. Children and Teaching Caregivers may not attend school programming until this documentation has been provided.
- Click on a linked document below.
- Fill out the form completely, sign and date it where required.
- Visit your doctor and acquire the necessary immunization records (Children and Teaching Caregivers).
- Return the completed forms to the office.
Please contact the office with any questions.
- Identification and Emergency Contact Information
- Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment
- Child’s Preadmission Health History
- Physician’s Report—Child Care Centers
This health evaluation must be completed and certified by your child’s pediatrician.
- Health Screening Report—Facility Personnel
This form should be completed for any Teaching Parent/caregiver and submitted with vaccination records as specified.
- Notification of Parents’ Rights
- Personal Rights
- Parents’ Guide To Immunizations (info sheet)
- For teaching caregivers, the State further requires proof of MMR vaccination and Tdap vaccination, along with proof of negative TB status or a TB risk assessment form completed by your physician. How to get this: When you see your physician to fill out licensing form 503, you should be able to request all of these things. Most people receive the MMR vaccination as children and often do not have that paperwork handy anymore, so if you are confident that you received it, then your physician can request bloodwork to test for immunity.