Playmates Summer Camp!
Join Us For Summer Explorations 2013 | Download Application
Children discovering their world through:
- Collaborative hands-on, small group project work
- Multi-media art experiences including wood working, wire exploration, beading, clay work, collage and more
- Music and movement experiences through songs and dancing and exploration of sound and musical instruments
- Nature and science experiments through gardening, worm composting, digging for insects, and water play in our beautiful, spacious outdoor space
- Cooking and baking activities in our preschool kitchen with local, organic ingredients
- Afternoon extended care offers a program in which the children explore a variety of different activities every day, including cooking, art and outside time as well as a quiet rest time
- Four Two-week Sessions from June 17— August 9
- Hours: 9:00am—1:00pm
- 5 days a week
- 2.6 – 6 year olds
- $275 per session / Teaching ($250 session 2)
- $375 per session / Non-Teaching ($350 session 2)
* Limited part time and non-teaching spaces available
Session 1: June 17 — June 28
On and Under the Ocean and the Bay: Discovering the underwater world and those that live and play on and below the waves.
Session 2: July 1 — July 12 (No school July 4)
Around the City: Exploring the diverse cultural community we live in and the amazing architecture, food, music, and art that makes our city unique.
Session 3: July 15 — July 26
Animals and Insect Planet: We will focus our explorations on the animals and insects that inhabit our wonderful city during the day and at night.
Session 4: July 29 — August 9
Up in the Air: Join us as we uncover the many different types of man-made and natural objects and creatures that zoom, soar, and buzz in the air around us.
Teaching Parents’ Responsibilities
- 1 work day per week
- 1 standby day per session
- 1 hour of housekeeping per session