We focus on the active involvement of parents in our program, both through our elected parent Board of Directors and parent classroom participation.
Our exciting and creative curriculum is child-directed, hands-on, developmentally challenging, and fun.
Preschool Session Details
- AM Session: 9 am – 12 pm
- PM Session: 1 pm – 4 pm
- We accept children as young as 2.5 years old.
- Children are not required to be potty trained.
- Playmates Coop follows the calendar of the San Francisco Unified School District.
- Lunch Bunch is available from 12 pm – 1 pm
- Scholarships are available
- Teaching & Non-Teaching positions are available
- Separate summer program available
We offer full-time (5 days/week) and part-time (3 or 4 days/week) attendance. Our cooperative works by having parents participate in the teaching operation of the school one day per week; we have limited openings for non-teaching families.
Full day coverage, from 7:30 am to 6 pm, is available through our Extended Care services.