Summer Camp Forms
Please complete the following forms and upload them, with the required immunization records, to our secure, HIPAA-compliant Dropbox no later than Tuesday, June 5, 2018. Children and Teaching Caregivers may not attend camp sessions until this documentation has been provided.
- Click on a linked document below.
- Fill out the form completely, sign and date it where required.
- Visit your doctor and acquire the necessary immunization records (Children and Teaching Caregivers).
- Scan or photograph the completed forms and immunization records and upload them to this folder.
- Forms are due no later than Tuesday June 5, 2018.
Please contact the office should you have any questions.
- Identification and Emergency Contact Information
- Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment
- Child’s Preadmission Health History
- Physician’s Report—Child Care Centers
This health evaluation must be completed and certified by your child’s pediatrician.
- Health Screening Report—Facility Personnel
This form should be completed for any Teaching Parent/caregiver and submitted with vaccination records as specified.
- Notification of Parents’ Rights
- Personal Rights
- Parents’ Guide To Immunizations (info sheet)
- Caregiver Background Check Information (info sheet)